Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am thankful for....

the help I receive on a day to day basis from my Father in Heaven. I know with Him I can do hard things. I know Heavenly Father's help comes through other people. My parents have been a huge support to me as I have started this semester. My parents have always been there. My sister Elizabeth is a huge help to me. I appreciate her words of encouragement. She helped to remind me that I am someone worth investing in. I need to invest in myself.

I am also thankful for my sister Katherine. Her birthday is today. She now lives in Glendale, Arizona. I always appreciate the effort she puts into calling me and asking me how I am doing. I love how Katherine has become the crafting queen. She is very creative. She has a way of making things fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment