Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Update

It is crazy how the time passes. I can't believe I am already starting the third week of the semester. I am busy with studying. There seems to be a lot more studying this semester and the professors keep emphasizing how important the readings are. There is always lots of reading to be done. So far my stats class has not been too bad. I am overwhelmed at times but I think I get through it with a lot of prayer. :)
Last week I went to an Institute Openhouse. It was great fun. There was a dance. I went with my sister Amelia and my roommate Ashley. We had a great time at the dance. My roommate Ashley was telling me that she danced with this boy named Stephen in our ward. I thought she said, "I dibs him." So the whole night we joked about who was going to win. We had a dance off. This is mine and Ashley's new inside joke.
Another favorite thing that I like to do with my roommates is play JUST DANCE on the wii. We have so much fun dancing and laughing together. It makes for a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment