Thursday, September 16, 2010

So today I took my stats exam. I got an 82%. I was so excited. The 82% was a lot better than the 70% I was thinking I might get. :) Hooray!!! I still have the take home exam to do. Luckily I can use my notes and book on it.
I tried out for the Big Band Swing team here at USU last Saturday. I was nervous for it. I tried to remind myself that it was all about the learning experience. I would come away being a better person because of it. I did the best I could. Although when it came to me performing my solo routine, I slaughtered it. I could only remember the first part and ran around in circles the second part. I did not look good. When it came to the couples routine, I did a lot better. I redeemed myself. :) This past Tuesday I found out that I made it onto the B team. I am super excited. It has always been a dream of mine to be on a dance team. I now get the chance.
I also want to say that I know more than anything that Heavenly Father answers prayers. He has been my source of strength. I know He strengths me on a day to day and moment to moment basis. I am eternally thankful for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment