Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dancing the night away

I love being on the Big Band Swing team. My dance partner Bren is awesome. I am thankful he is taller than me and can lift me. I don't worry about being dropped by him. I love all of the team members. It is a fun crowd to hang out with.

Last night, my roommate, Ashley Brock and I went to a concert called "In The Mood." It was amazing. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era. I love the clothing, singing, and dancing of the 1920's, 1930's, and 1940's. I love listening to jazz and big band swing music. It makes me all excited. I enjoy it quite a bit. Dancing most definitely puts me in a good mood. Then on our ride home we sand Hello Dolly songs at the top of our lungs. :) It was so fun.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely not born in the wrong era, you were suppose to be my sister. I needed you in this era to get me by!

    ReplyDelete