Thursday, May 19, 2011

Little Miss Abbers. Can't get any cuter!


Brianna is thoroughly entertained with her ipod touch. She doesn't leave home without it.

Little Robbie having a blast at the graduation. When he found out there was a second part to the graduation, he was not happy. He said we already watched her.


Aunt Molly and Abbie.

Elizabeth was trying to pass me my gift bag. Which ended up having my pearls. Thank you mom and dad. I love having real pearls. :)


Uncle Mol and Aunt Philly are the favorites. No argument there. :) Here is the group out to lunch.

Dr. Allgood always gave me a hard time any time he saw me on campus. He was a great professor. I am glad that I got to know him.
Graduation May 7, 2011
I can't believe I made it. I have been at USU for five years. I am going to miss living in Logan. Logan is one special place. I would not trade my experience at USU for anything. I could not have graduated without the help of so many people, especially my family. I am thankful I have such a supportive and loving family and friends.


I am so lucky to have wonderful family who support me. Katherine and Brian were missed.

We had to wait in a long line to take pictures on the A. The crowd loved watching Abbie and Brianna cheese it for the pictures. :)

The Wonderful Family

Emily with Erin Winings and Jen Owens. Jen and I use to be roommates. Jen and Erin are sisters. These girls are wonderful. I'm glad we could graduate together.


Little Robbie, Rob, Em, Elizabeth, Abbie, Eric

Rob and Little Robbie
I am so happy that everyone could come. Thank you.


The Proud family with the USU Graduate

Chloe and Me

Abbie and I getting in the car to go get Aggie Ice Cream.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these pictures! You look absolutely beautiful!!! I wish that I could have been there. I am glad that it was such a special day for you. I miss you so much. Your necklace is beautiful. I promise to get your graduation gift in the mail next week. I loved you announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Emily! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Em! You are amazing. I can't wait to see what and who comes next! ;)

    ReplyDelete