Happy Birthday to me and Molly!
Davin Lembke (my new boyfriend), Me, and Amelia!
My Golden Birthday
March 23 and I am turning 23 years old.
Chandi, Angie, Ashley, Sariah, Nicole, Brian, Amelia, Davin, and Me all went out to eat at Maddox in Brigham City. That restaurant was so yummy. The dinner rolls were to die for. Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me. They also made me wear the most awesome pink birthday glasses. This birthday was awesome. Earlier Davin and I had spent the day together watching Boy Meets World. To end my special day I shared it with my birthday buddy Molly, Phil, and Amelia. We went to Coldstone to get some delicious ice cream.
Happy Birthday Molly!!! I am so lucky to share a birthday with her. I love it.
Thanks birthday buddy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to my favorite Red Head. I love you lots and I am so glad you had fun on your birthday. Davin is pretty lucky to be your boyfriend.
ReplyDelete