Monday, February 14, 2011

My Best Friends aka My Sisters!

The Kranendonk Girls!

Janay, Molly, Katherine, Emily, Elizabeth, Amelia, and Chloe These girls are amazing. They make my day.

Sisters are like chocolates. They always help you to feel better after a hard day.

Sisters are always there for whenever you need a listening ear. Someone to tell you if you will embarrass yourself. Someone to cry with you. Someone to laugh with you when you do something absolutely ridiculous. Someone to go shopping with.

We love to laugh.... ha ha.... he he, loud and clearly....

"A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is at home"

Always wear expensive shoes. People notice.
Brian Koslow

In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.



Clover and Tevoats
Look at our little girl all grown up and everything.



What can I say?! These girls are my best friends.

6 comments:

  1. I love this post! I am so thankful Heavenly Father gave me 6 beautiful sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Chloe she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, your family is so inspiring! All of you girls are super cute! Thanks for this beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, I love the pictures you posted. Some of those I haven't seen in a while. I love you too. I can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. shooooooot. i think someone misses me! ;) haha jk this is super cute!

    ReplyDelete