Amelia and I have been working at the Taggart Student Center in the computer lab this evening. We had way too much fun together. It is really bad when we are laughing hysterically and we're suppose to be quiet. I showed her a funny youtube video. There were people from the 1960's or 70's who said some wicked awesome dance moves. Amelia and I are going to try them out sometime.
A love note from Jared
Another funny thing happened tonight there were two girls who came into the computer lab. The one girl handed me a piece of lined paper folded twice. She said some boy in a brown sweatshirt asked us to give you this note, it might be a love note. Amelia and I started to laugh. I opened it up and sure enough it was. He told me that he had been kicking himself for not coming up to me the last time he saw me in the lab. He said I was beautiful. He wanted to talk to me but felt he would save us both from having an awkward moment so he wrote me a note instead. He gave me his number and asked me to call if I wanted to go to a play, go bungee jumping, or many other things he listed. Or we could sit and have hot chocolate and just talk. Amelia said man why don't I ever get love notes. She said maybe it has to do with the blue hair.
I think it is the blue hair thing! You just have to have red instead to get the love notes.
ReplyDeleteOh Emily!!! You are just too cute!!! I love your blog...I love this story!!! You never know what can happen at the TSC!!! We need to play sometime soon!!!
ReplyDelete